E
Reaction score
7

Latest activity Postings About

    • E
      emmakk replied to the thread TKR TKR concerns.
      Oh also I will be going to a new PT place starting the 15th. I stopped going to other place and doing very gentle stretches at home
    • E
      emmakk replied to the thread TKR TKR concerns.
      Hello everyone, Well I went for my follow up and the PA thinks my knee looks very good and was not concerned about my bend. He thought...
    • E
      emmakk replied to the thread TKR TKR concerns.
      Hello everyone!! A lot has been going on. My heart rate has gotten very high (180’s) a couple of times. I went to see my dr at my heart...
    • E
      emmakk replied to the thread TKR TKR concerns.
      Thank you for the encouragement!!
    • E
      emmakk replied to the thread TKR TKR concerns.
      Also today he said my bend was at a 52, then a 65. He said there is no reason I should not gain 10 degrees in a day even though...
    • E
      emmakk replied to the thread TKR TKR concerns.
      Thank you everyone. PT went ok but it is obvious that they do not think I am doing the work at home. Continued to say if I don’t push...
    • E
      emmakk replied to the thread TKR TKR concerns.
      Hi, thank you all for the responses and advice. Today I am scheduled for PT this afternoon. I’m going, cause my normal guy is out for...
    • E
      Hi, I had my right tkr on Aug 6th. I think the therapist pushed too hard a couple of times and I was not able to do anything the day...
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
Back
Top Bottom