Recent content by emmakk

  1. E

    TKR TKR concerns

    Oh also I will be going to a new PT place starting the 15th. I stopped going to other place and doing very gentle stretches at home
  2. E

    TKR TKR concerns

    Hello everyone, Well I went for my follow up and the PA thinks my knee looks very good and was not concerned about my bend. He thought I was a little behind but nothing to be concerned about. I also went to my regular physician. She sent me for an US of the leg because I have been having so...
  3. E

    TKR TKR concerns

    Hello everyone!! A lot has been going on. My heart rate has gotten very high (180’s) a couple of times. I went to see my dr at my heart and lung hospital. A few years back I had open heart for the replacement of my aortic valve. Have not had any issues in over 2 years. They said they believe...
  4. E

    TKR TKR concerns

    Thank you for the encouragement!!
  5. E

    TKR TKR concerns

    Also today he said my bend was at a 52, then a 65. He said there is no reason I should not gain 10 degrees in a day even though overnight I will probably lose 4-6 degrees, but that would still leave me in a gain Also on Monday I have my post op appointment. I thought it was going to be with...
  6. E

    TKR TKR concerns

    Thank you everyone. PT went ok but it is obvious that they do not think I am doing the work at home. Continued to say if I don’t push, that the pain doesn’t hurt anyone that I would need an MUA. He said that he had a hip replaced and he would push it til he almost cried! I told him that I do...
  7. E

    TKR TKR concerns

    Hi, thank you all for the responses and advice. Today I am scheduled for PT this afternoon. I’m going, cause my normal guy is out for the week and I liked his replacement. Although, like I said I didn’t do any exercises with him cause my BP was too low. I will try him out today. I would just...
  8. E

    TKR TKR concerns

    Hi, I had my right tkr on Aug 6th. I think the therapist pushed too hard a couple of times and I was not able to do anything the day after. Last week he pushed so hard that the following day I was almost unable to stand on it. Then the day after that, I was not able to walk on it at all and...
Back
Top Bottom