Recent content by 2beyoung

  1. 2

    THR THR is it worth it

    Had THR on my left hip may 12. This road off recovery has been rough. The surgery went well enough and they had me up walking later that day. But I have experienced a lot of pain. Have become depressed as a result of my mobility issues. Not sure I made the right decision in having this done...
  2. 2

    2017 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?

    Hope your recovery goes well. I'm on the other side. Since my surgery back on the 12th have been depressed and wishing I hadn't went through with it. Please let me know it will get better and it is worth all that I'm going through.
  3. 2

    THR THR is it worth it

    Yes I'm on the other side now. It's been 3½ days since surgery. Have stiffness in my leg and some muscle pain. But feel pretty good. Home health therapist coming tomorrow for the first time. But I have been walking around with my walker and doing some therapy exercises they gave me.
  4. 2

    THR THR is it worth it

    Had thr on my left hip yesterday afternoon, getting ready to go home from the hospital today. In pain but getting around pretty good.
  5. 2

    2017 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?

    I'm 52 and am having my left hip replaced may 12th.
Back
Top Bottom