Recent content by 2003VETERAN

  1. 2

    AVN: when is it time for hip replacement?

    Any tips on sleeping with AVN with pain in both hips, just a lot more on my right hip? I keep on turning all night long because I get sore pretty fast. I tried pillows but I still keep on turning. For pain I'm only taking tramadol because I was told that I really can't take anything stronger...
  2. 2

    AVN: when is it time for hip replacement?

    Good luck Sean5033, I'm a minister and will be praying for your surgery and healthy recovery. I will follow your health to see what I will expect for when my turn comes up. Take care, God bless you and your family.
  3. 2

    AVN: when is it time for hip replacement?

    It's been a year now since I was diagnosed with avascular necrosis. There has been some changes since my last post. My right hip has always been in pain since last year, but my pain has now increased disabling me even more. On my left hip I was told that it also had avascular necrosis but I...
  4. 2

    AVN: when is it time for hip replacement?

    34 yrs old. 4 months ago I began to have pain in my right hip. Diagnosis: Bilateral hip with AVASCULAR NECROSIS. I been told I need replacement on the right hip and the left will need something to slow the process. I have seen two different orthopedics and one said that I need the hip...
Back
Top Bottom