Recent content by 1ST SGT

  1. 1

    TKR left one August 28th 2013

    I'm still lurking around here and reading more than I'm posting. I can't even tell you guys how appreciative I am for all of ya'lls support. Judy, I'm still going to install that avatar, it's a great one. It's been almost 10 weeks and I'm still doing therapy 3 times a week. My knee is at 135...
  2. 1

    TKR left one August 28th 2013

    Thank all of you for all your great support and information. In home PT got me to 100 yesterday. Will continue to work hard but the stiffness is tuff. Gotta keep on soldiering along and be all I can be(lol). PT is definitely not a cakewalk. Thanks Guys.
  3. 1

    TKR left one August 28th 2013

    Arrived at Hospital at 0500hrs for a 7:10 surgery. An 1:40 minutes later I had my new Stryker Triathlon in place. Two hours later they had me up and I took about 3-4steps and returned to the bed. Yesterday I was discharged from the hospital yesterday after getting the 90 degrees required. Nurse...
  4. 1

    The Following Knee Op

    Thanks Scare, He does about 30 of these a week so I guess he's just going on his experiences. But the more I think about it waiting a few weeks might be better. I'll just keep on Soldering along and do the best I can do. Thanks so much for your input. This is such a wonderful site with great...
  5. 1

    The Following Knee Op

    I will be getting my LTKR done on the 28th of August. I wanted to get the RTKR done at the same time but my OS will not do it, like others doctors on here I've seen. What is the normal time to follow up with the second one or is there a norm? Appreciate the follow up for an old referee and...
  6. 1

    August Hot Shots 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery in August?

    Put me down for the 28th for my first one which will be LTKR. Gotta Soldier Up!!! Want to do the right one a couple of weeks later.
Back
Top Bottom