Patellectomy No Kneecaps and a TKR<

I think we should all get firm with our knees and let them know we are sick of their nonsense and it’s time they stepped up and got over themselves!

I still keep wondering about it for me as I have such tightness 24/7 internally and it’s akways a few degrees warmer than my other knee. No redness or visible stuff at all.

Looking for rationality for this crazy ride! Lol

Glad you had a bit of improvement to celebrate finally!!
:loveshwr:

Tracy I think we all try to figure out every little ache and pain (and the big ones) but I think a lot of it is just par for the course because of the trauma this surgery causes. As Josephine has said, we need to be patient and “allow our knee the privilege of sorting itself out.”

You’ve had tons of surgeries and your poor knee will probably take a bit longer than most to sort itself out. Sistersinhim has also had a lot of surgeries.

Hugs to both of you. :console2:

Tracy I think we all try to figure out every little ache and pain (and the big ones) but I think a lot of it is just par for the course because of the trauma this surgery causes.
I've been used to little aches and pains in my knees all my life. This was different, much more than just my normal aches and pains. We'll see what happens after being back on a the EstroPause for a couple of more days. I pray it doesn't come back. You don't know how good it was to put on my socks the normal way and not have terrible pain wake me up during the night!

My appointment is Monday morning at 8:30am. It's about an hour away. We are forecast to have another storm coming in this weekend and then snow Sunday. The high temperature would stay in the 20s on Monday so nothing will melt. That means I won't go to the appointment anyway. God's will be done!

Just so happy for you! Next you will be wearing crazy toe socks like I was!! :heehee:

I've been used to little aches and pains in my knees all my life. This was different, much more than just my normal aches and pains.
I realized that, I was speaking in general terms. :console2:

I feel bad for complaining about my knee when many others like you and Tracy have had difficult issues for years.

As always, I'm praying.

And that @Jockette is what makes you so amazing.

Perspective is everything. Yes I struggle incredibly BUT I don’t wake up in the morning fighting a terminal illness or homeless or alone. So my situation isn’t that bad in the greater scheme. I’m blessed in reality. :praying:

End of hijack. Lol

I realized that, I was speaking in general terms. :console2:
I'm sorry I didn't mean to minimize what you said. I realized my statement sounded bitey after I posted it. Again, I apologize! Prayer works and we all appreciate it! Everybody keep it up for everybody!

End of hijack. Lol
This isn't a hijack. We're all talking about the same thing I started talking about this morning. We need to share our ups and our downs. We are all related in this way. Sharing like we do is wonderful! Nowhere else can we find this much understanding. I love Bonesmart!

I’ve given the forum info to so many people at physio for that very reason.

And I just meant hijack in terms of my bit on being blessed instead of focusing on your great news in your thread. Not a true hijack. More an Uber. Lol

@sistersinhim I did not hear a bitey tone, I just heard a clearer explanation. No apology needed. :console2: We know each other very well now, we know where we’re coming from.

I’m glad it’s better today and I hope it was just a little bump in the road of this recovery.

I wish we were close enough to book a double appointment with the same surgeon and go together!

I wish we were close enough to book a double appointment with the same surgeon and go together!
Me, too! Jamie actually recommended him! He can't help if there was a recall on the implant he used. I believe God sent me to him in the first place. If this implant is loose and has to be revised then I have to look at is as God using me to better help those on here. At least, I hope I can look at it that way and not feel sorry for myself!

I hope your knee continues to feel better! Menopause pills....who would have thought?

Update on my knee. Going without the EstroPause has not made too much difference in my knee, if any. The pain comes and goes with certain movements and still will wake me up. I rescheduled my appointment until next Monday, the 28th. The weather tomorrow was forecast to be extremely cold with black ice on many of our back roads. I didn't want to travel an hour with this possibility. I continue to ask for your prayers that the doctor will find what's wrong.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Lizardtails
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom