• SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE. BoneSmart will be unavailable from 8:00am - 10:00am CDT on Tuesday, May 21, 2024 due to required systems maintenance and upgrade.

If you are unable to log in, please check back later and the maintenance should be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

It's the weekend for falls! I'm sore too. Hope everything is ok with you.

Did you fall? Are you ok? I am ok. Real sleepy form injections. Just in pain lol. But I will be alright.

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015

I did fall Friday afternoon on my concrete patio. We have had a lot of wind so I was out collecting my patio furniture from the yard, I tripped over the hose and fell on my left side. Getting up hurt my TKR and falling hurt my left. I'm pretty sore, but no lumps or bruises that I can see. Hoping we both are ok after our falls.

Sorry @KerriB. Thanks @Clipless

I've not been doing good. Oh after a fall it's painful. Just hanging out waiting lol. I've been prescribed some anxiety meds and I've been take them. But wow I'm in fast motion. Things is rough. But good things is worth waiting for....

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015

Hey Friends. I hope eve one had good day. Not me oh so paid for it. Have chair for kitchen. Set in it while cooking. Leg keeps going out from under me. The side where I fell has a lump on it. Sensitive to touch when I lay on it by mistake,makes me wide awake.

This time and wait is unreal. I'm a bit afraid of the on going stability. And lack of balance. I set for long time I'm stiff. I walk for a few min I'm aching. I lay for a bit and leg starts to jump. I can't win either way.

This wait is making me a mess. But I know there is something not right. One the pop. Yeh I know it's normal to pop. But it's not suppose to hurt. And the move sensation from side to side is not normal. The stability. The in no movement fill like some one digging down leg.
The constant aching and burning. It's just averaging. But hopefully it will work out. Just so much struggling and no answers.

I did. We got his kids to. I've had lots of pain and the knocking noise is worse. I walk and it' fill like I'm unstable.
I just got my new knee.

Excuse the area lol of pic. Just had 5 kids running around.
I just got my new knee.

The 2 latched on to him and in middle front is his. My 2 is on left side. @KarriB

They look like a good group of kids! How wonderful that you could all be together!

Thanks yal. It's rough. His 2 boys like me. The girl ignores me. Unless she is getting something. And that will stop. I'm done trying!

They look like a good group of kids! How wonderful that you could all be together!

Yeh but his girl don't like me. Thank god I don't have them full time.

I'm glad you had a good Christmas, Angel.

Thanks the knee is the pits. Remains swelled and aches all time. Very unstable and knock noise worse.

Well I've got an apt with a sports medicine doctor. My knee is not suppose to be knocking like that. And every movement it pops and hurts. I can't bend it at all with out any pain and it reminds swollen. And has the pocket on the side.

I am fed up with it. It also has sharp pains down it. And I'm not sure what it is: it's scaring me. At night I can't sleep because I have put pillow under it. Can't stand knee to touch other one. If I do fall asleep I wake up because of the pain.

I've taken muscle relaxers and pain meds. And it's not helping. I she do regular walking because of the pain. So I don't understand it at all.

Hey everyone hope all is well... I've been taking it easy. I hurt my back from falling. So folks have good day.

Hi Angel,
It's nice to hear from you, but I'm sorry you fell and hurt your back. :console2:

So sorry about your fall!

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum

Ouch ouch ouch! Sending you a hug :friends::flwrysmile:

How are you getting on with your revision? Has it helped? X

Hi Ann. Thanks for hug.
Revision is painful. Knee pops and cracks all the time. And it hurts. Ouch ouch is Right lol.

How are you?

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015