• SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE. BoneSmart will be unavailable from 8:00am - 10:00am CDT on Tuesday, May 21, 2024 due to required systems maintenance and upgrade.

If you are unable to log in, please check back later and the maintenance should be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Are there kind people any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Valery Korobeynyk

Here is my third letter to BoneSmart.
Unfortunately I can't advice anything worse in USA but I'm reading all letters with big interest and for me it is very pity that except Annemarie no one could write me, give me even small advice, give me even smallest support.
If you only know how difficult is to receive good medical help in my Ukraine!
Except Ukrainian and Russian I know quite well Germany, Polnish, Serbo-Croatian and as You can see-English so You can write and answer me as You want.
Excuse me thosands tumes for my mistakes and if You'll find this letter indelicate or incorrect. Best wishes to all good, kind (and even to not so kind) people ih this LABOR DAY today!!! Good luck dear Americans!
As before I will look forward to hearing from you as soon as you can.
Like most of you -"unlucky" through Hip-problem.
Yours sincerely,
Valery Korobeynyk, 5 Yakir Str,Poltava reg.39200,Ukraine
Tel:38 05343 32733, e-mail: [email protected]

Hello Mr Valery, thanks for your email. I am sorry to disappoint you but i did not have the hip replacement as YET. I only had an appointment with the surgeon on 26th of April to discuss my problem. He said that the solution to my problem was a hip replacement, which i knew all this time. He recomended me to have both hip replaced at the same time because of my complex hips. He said that ceramic on ceramic is the best for me because it will last longer (about 20 to 25 years). He also said that when the time come to do the second hip replacement then they will only change the ceramic part only.
Then again, when the time comes, we will see. I want to be able to help you better but right now I have pain, very limited range of movement and something needs to done. I was born with this condition but only found out in the last 22 years, but now it's getting unbearable. I am one of the lucky one who lives in a country where i can get help with this kind of operation and i feel bad for others that are less fortunate. Best wishes, Sonia from the land down under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Susie-Q
    Staff member since February2, 2022
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015