Last dose of Kenalog

Status
Not open for further replies.

lily77

I am going in tomorrow for my last steroid injection (hopefully) before the BIG DAY!! Hoping it will last me... We shall see! I can't have one within 4 weeks of the replacement, so I am hoping it will. :beg: They really do help me A LOT, they just don't seem to last long enough! It is the intra articular injection done in the hospital under x-ray. It is actually a cool thing to watch! :giggle: But I also find the medical field fascinating! I always ask them to turn the screen towards me so I can see too!

Thank you to everyone for your responses on my post about being so scared! I am feeling much more at peace about it now. I know it must be done and I am looking forward to a PAIN FREE life!! :yahoo:

Just remember, Kelsey, that you don't have to wait for surgery to elevate
Last dose of Kenalog
and ice
Last dose of Kenalog
if you need to between now and then. Take care of yourself and keep us posted. We care.
Last dose of Kenalog

Injection went well, dealing with some of the steroid side effects though. They are better today, last night I wasn't feeling too great though. A little nausea, cold sweats and just feeling "off". In a happy note, today is my 15th wedding anniversary!! :yes!::egypdance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Plerea
Recent bookmarks