I'm in tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlejem

post-grad
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I'm in tomorrow, got to be there at 12:30 and this will be my 7th surgery in 8 years, including 2 new hips but it doesn't get any easier, I'm getting really nervous.

Thinking of you tomorrow, hope everything goes really well for you. You'll be in recovery before you know it.
Love, Tabby xxx

7 surgeries! Wow, I've never had ANY surgery, so I've picked a real winner as my initiation. I hope you do well and have an amazing recovery!

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum

I'll be praying for your surgery tomorrow! I know you're tired of being cut on and very possibly this will be the last time!

@Littlejem what type of anaesthetic are you having? I've had lots of surgery too-gallbladder, hernia, hysterectomy, blah blah blah-this surgery for knee replacements had epidural and loved it. Was good and asleep but woke up so easy and the epidural was in for 48 hours and felt almost no pain while I had it. Praying it all goes well for you.

Good Luck with your surgery! I'll be waiting on the other side to follow your recovery.

May everything go smoothly. You know the ropes and that should help some.

Thank you everyone for your good wishes, I'm just finishing my breakfast, last food by 7:30. @tjcteacher I can choose my anaesthetic and will probably go with the epidural. I had it with both my hips and as you say, I felt so much better on waking than with a GA and had the added bonus of the extra pain relief, I'd definitely recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Elf1
    Staff member since October 2019
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Forum statistics

Threads