Recent content by Zolaellie

  1. Z

    TKR 14 weeks post op TKR not healing

    Thank you. Yes, I am stopping all PT for now. Thank you for the advice.
  2. Z

    TKR 14 weeks post op TKR not healing

    Knee one surgery was August 21, 2019. Recovery amazing. Zero pan/swelling after 5 weeks.Knee two surgery November 15, 2019. This is the knee that has not done well. At this point, the only pain meds he will prescribe are nerve pain (Neurontin), which does nothing. I am seeing an excellent...
  3. Z

    TKR 14 weeks post op TKR not healing

    Right knee 14 weeks out.... progressed well for first few weeks, then continually has gotten worse. X-rays apparently show it looks good. No Infection found. CT apparently showed swelling, but nothing else. Why am I continually getting worse and not better, pain wise? I do PT twice a week...
Back
Top Bottom