Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Zoie
I retired about five years ago due to medical problems. I had a right hip replacement done in 2002, left knee replacement done in 2007 and right knee replacement done in Jan, 2013. I have had scar tissue formation problems with both knee replacements. My left knee completely recovered after an MUA done 8 weeks post-op. I have no stiffness and completely normal range of motion in ny left knee. I am currently struggling with scar tissue after a recent right knee replacement. An MUA done 5 weeks post-op did not improve the extension or flexion - now at 85/10.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.