Recent content by Zippy107

  1. Z

    Welcome to the September Sapphires' 2020 Knee Recovery Club!

    @Pumpkln, thank you for the welcome!
  2. Z

    TKR Intro

    Thank you, @Jaycey. I trusted that what the physios were doing was 'normal' for my recovery. In hospital they showed me what they wanted me to do, but no hands-on, so the decision was mine how far to go before discomfort made me stop. The o/p physio was completely different but again as I...
  3. Z

    TKR Intro

    @Jaycey, thank you for your welcome, advice and the links! I had my surgery on 9th September 2020, and left hospital on 11th September 2020. I wish I'd known about item 3 before I went for my first o/p physio...the woman's attitude was no pain, no gain as she pushed my knee back towards the...
  4. Z

    TKR Intro

    Just wanted to say 'hello'! 7 weeks post surgery and have just got discharged to drive and get on with life! Yay! Coping okay, still have sleepless nights but not so many. Walked without crutch in house after 5 days. Using stick outside on uneven ground/if tired. Sometimes feel knee is tight and...
Back
Top Bottom