Recent content by Zandra

  1. Zandra

    Bilateral TKR Zandra's Recovery Thread<

    Josephine, was the article you left me "trochanteric bursitis"? I read it. Thank you. Meloxicam is helping. Plan to take it a few more days and see what happens after I stop taking it. From reading several articles, I found trochanteric bursitis can be chronic. I still wonder why I...
  2. Zandra

    Bilateral TKR Zandra's Recovery Thread<

    Thank you for your kind replies. Did not walk the dogs for 2 days and started taking Meloxicam daily. Took the dogs for a shorter walk yesterday and had no hip or back pain! Plan to take the Meloxicam for 7-10 days.
  3. Zandra

    Bilateral TKR Zandra's Recovery Thread<

    Thank you. Trochanter bursitis - that's exactly what I have. Such a nasty pain. Will it resolve spontaneously over time? Can it be chronic? If a push a cart when shopping for groceries, I surprisingly have no back or hip pain.
  4. Zandra

    Bilateral TKR Zandra's Recovery Thread<

    Thank you for your kind, informative, and concerned replies. My surgery for BTKR was April 23, 2018 I am walking approx 3/4 of a mile at a fairly quick pace. Pain starts almost immediately when I start walking and gradually builds to about 5/10. When I stop walking, the pain goes away...
  5. Zandra

    Bilateral TKR Zandra's Recovery Thread<

    I am 4 months post-op BTKR. Made a great recovry. Started walking my 2 dogs again and now have back and hip pain when walking long distances. Have no back and hip pain when walking in the house or doing household activities. Read where others had same pain post-op and it got better. Are...
Back
Top Bottom