Recent content by Yhurt

  1. Yhurt

    TKR Advice!!<

    LOL...I am no athlete @tpellerin! I was discharged out of military at age 20 due to knees--they wanted to replace both then...no way, I took honorable discharge! 25 years later, a slow decline the past 10 years, but even worse the past 4! Gaining weight to 250 lbs due to not being able to do...
  2. Yhurt

    TKR Advice!!<

    @Josephine Here you go: 1. pain levels 4 2. Percoset 10/325 1-2 every 4 hours. Take occasionally at night only. on a routine regimen of tylenol and advil per doctor (4000 mg tylenol) (2400 mg advil) 3. moderate swelling 4. 90 flexion; can't remember extension. 5. icing as much as I can...
  3. Yhurt

    TKR 21 June 2016 & 18 October 2016 Life Begins Again

    How did you do last night? When I wear Ice packs, I have to put a jacket on...while everyone else are in tank tops...lol !!! I hope you are doing okay!!!!
  4. Yhurt

    TKR Advice!!<

    Yep! I live on icing and elevation @KarriB! I broke down and took some precocet tonight until I can get something different from doc @tjcteacher. Thanks for all the support! It's nice to hear everyone's stories and know it's not just me
  5. Yhurt

    TKR 21 June 2016 & 18 October 2016 Life Begins Again

    I had my surgery the same day!! TLKR!!!! Sounds like your doing GREAT!!!!!!! I can't wait to keep hearing about it!
  6. Yhurt

    TKR Advice!!<

    I had a TLKR 12 days ago. Yes, I am doing exceptionally well I hear. Working a few hours a day, driving to PT, going to church, everything. I hate narcotics, it has made me so very anxious at night--10/325 percoset! I can live with this pain as I am just on tylenol and aleve right now--but just...
Back
Top Bottom