Recent content by Yellowrose

  1. Yellowrose

    TKR TKR 2 coming up oct 31. Help me remember

    Hello! I have been patient through delays, and FINALLY get my Right TKR tomorrow, Wednesday November 9! Woohoo!!!
  2. Yellowrose

    TKR TKR 2 coming up oct 31. Help me remember

    Thanks! But as of Friday, paperwork wasn’t ready. So now I am scheduled november2, Wednesday!!! Can’t wait!
  3. Yellowrose

    TKR TKR 2 coming up oct 31. Help me remember

    Thanks!!! I definitely feel more prepared for this one, and it’s just a waiting game now!
  4. Yellowrose

    TKR TKR 2 coming up oct 31. Help me remember

    Thanks, Chris! I talked also with a friend and they said the same!!!
  5. Yellowrose

    TKR TKR 2 coming up oct 31. Help me remember

    Hello all! A couple more weeks before my surgery and I’m trying to remember if I was really this physically inept before the first TKR. It’s been frustrating dealing with the pain, and I know it’ll be great eventually having two pain free knees! Is this normal?
  6. Yellowrose

    2022 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Hello!!!! After a lengthy wait for insurance to accept my doc, I am scheduled for a right TKR on October 31! Had the left TKR done in April of 2021.
  7. Yellowrose

    TKR April 19. Finally scheduled!

    Good For ya! All is well here,doing some light reading. Pain is being addressed efficiently. I can flex my foot, which is important to me. Now the patience is the challenge. Glad you are well, monarch!!!
  8. Yellowrose

    TKR April 19. Finally scheduled!

    And.... here we go!!!! See y’all on the other side!
  9. Yellowrose

    TKR April 19. Finally scheduled!

    Thanks so much!!! I think nerves is totally normal! It will be an adventure for sure!!
  10. Yellowrose

    TKR April 19. Finally scheduled!

    Cool, monarch! I like your name, as my Brice has completely educated me on monarch and way stations. I even belong to a monarch group on Facebook! I wish you luck too! Only a couple more days!!!
  11. Yellowrose

    TKR Foot flex question

    I will be getting my new left knee next Monday the 19th. Does anyone know if I will still be able to point my toe and flex my foot back afterwards? Or maybe how long till I can? I guess it’s a weird question, but I stretch every night before bedtime. So I’m curious.
  12. Yellowrose

    TKR Updated- postpone surgery

    Oh, ACIM! You will be great!!! Part of knowing ourselves is knowing when to best move on things!!! I’m so glad to know you, and feel free to hover, as my time gets closer! When you are ready, you’ll know!
  13. Yellowrose

    TKR Guidance on rehab center or home

    Hello! I’m in Deep South Texas and this is my first surgery on my legs!!! I’m prepping the house right now, and walking with the walker I had from my grandmother to check spacial paths in the house. My night table is clear, and I’m going on Amazon tomorrow to order things I may need.
  14. Yellowrose

    TKR Guidance on rehab center or home

    Thanks! This gives me some perspective!!! I’d hate for both of us to be gimpy!
Back
Top Bottom