Recent content by Woodpecker

  1. W

    Third Time Around

    I was able to get an appt with another dr that someone told me about. I go tomorrow. He is a specialist also so hopefully will be able to fix my knee. Will let everyone know how it goes.
  2. W

    Third Time Around

    Yes I am on the cancellation list. This doctor is so in demand and super busy. Really hard to see him. Lucky to have November I guess. Yes I am having a different surgeon! The practice I was going to actually is closing and 2 of doctors retiring. I would not go there again anyway. Not...
  3. W

    Third Time Around

    I had my left knee done in 2002 (the right is done also 2007) The left came loose and it was revised March 2018. Now the rod has come loose in the tibial component. Am waiting to see a specialist Nov 18. Can hardly walk but could not get sooner apt. Knee hurts and is very unstable...
  4. W

    2018 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    I can't for the life of me, figure how to use this forum. But I am having the left knee done March 28. It is a revision, was done in 2002. It has come loose
  5. W

    TKR Revision

    I have both TKR, left and right. My left one has come loose. No infection but needs to be replaced, so my doctor says. It is 15 years old. I would like input from anyone who has faced this. Should I get another opinion? Is this surgery worse than the first one? Any info is welcomed...
Back
Top Bottom