Recent content by WmnGonCrzy

  1. WmnGonCrzy

    TKR New Left TKR

    Thank you for adding me. Today is postop day nine and I am having a lot of pain. My swelling is not bad. Minimal bruising. But for some reason, today I am having pain in a lot of different areas in and around my knee. My range of motion is also not as good due to increased stiffness. The...
  2. WmnGonCrzy

    TKR New Left TKR

    Please add me. Had my LTKR on Feb 4, 2020 and my RTKR Sept, 2016. Current have R shoulder rotator cuff injury (2 tendons with full thickness tears & 1 partial tear) which also requires surgical repair when I am cleared from this surgery. Caused by fall from left knee giving out .
  3. WmnGonCrzy

    TKR New member

    I am normally very hot natured. I had my surgery (LTKR) on February 4, and have been freezing ever since. I have noted over the years that people taking blood thinners are always cold. I am currently on Xarelto post op. I hope I will return to normal after I finish my course of anticoagulant.
  4. WmnGonCrzy

    TKR 2nd TKR

    I feel your pain!! I had my RTKR Sept 2016. It was a piece of cake . Had my LTKR on Feb 4, 2020. Totally different. Much more pain. Slower recovery so far. MD did say this was one of the worst knees he had seen. Trying not to get discouraged, especially since it’s early yet. But it is hard not...
Back
Top Bottom