Recent content by Williamses

  1. W

    TKR Teacher needs advice on returning to work

    Update. Yes I am taking 12 weeks. Now new problem. Does anyone feel movement in their knee? I'm at 7 weeks and every now and then I feel movement in my knee when I'm walking.
  2. W

    TKR Teacher needs advice on returning to work

    Thanks to everyone for the responses. I am still new to the thread and a little confused about posting. I have an additional 5 weeks of leave so I will return to school on October 30th. Although I still have a lot of swelling and not bending where I should be. I am hoping this will get better...
  3. W

    TKR Teacher needs advice on returning to work

    Can someone help me? I want to ask a question but I'm new and don't know how. I am returning to work on Sept. 25th. Had surgery Aug. 7th. I am a school teacher. Did you think this is too early and what restrictions should I ask for?
Back
Top Bottom