Recent content by WestOz

  1. W

    TKR WestOz left knee recovery.

    Celie, the exercises are really very mild, pretty much an extension of normal activity, so I can go along with it OK. None of my PT people has ever tried to manually push my leg to get ROM. Today, after PT, I'm going to do a bit of shopping. It won't be a big trip like last time, but there is...
  2. W

    TKR WestOz left knee recovery.

    I approached Monday 15 April with some trepidation, but the exercises were all quite easy to do, even with quite a few repetitions, & I walked out feeling good,-------maybe a few twinges, but little else. By the way, I drove there & back! I felt so good, I decided to go to the local shopping...
  3. W

    TKR WestOz left knee recovery.

    Hi All, sorry about being so long catching up. I had an appointment back at the hospital, on the 9th April, & my son took me there. I was very clever, & had worked out the entrance which had a lift(elevator) straight to the "Surgeon's Rooms". The damn thing was out of order, so we had to walk...
  4. W

    TKR WestOz left knee recovery.

    Thanks all. I'm reassured by all of your comments, & guess I'll have to restrain my impatience. I've always been the "fix it" person, & it is very irksome to not be able to "fix" things when they come up. The thing is, I can do a lot of them, but they are not at all good for my knee.
  5. W

    TKR WestOz left knee recovery.

    Hi, I've been lurking around these forums for a while, but have only just got my act together & signed up. I had my TKR on 28th Feb 2019, so I am in my 6th week out. Things went fairly well for the first few weeks, but I seem to have hit a bit of a plateau. I had a few bad nights around weeks...
Back
Top Bottom