Recent content by Wayii

  1. W

    Depression/post-op blues - open for all

    This cannot be emphasized strongly enough. My husband showed an enormous amount of strength and patience through all of this. It is a lot to carry. For that first week, all of those things that I normally did for us were on him in addition to his job and my care. This was no small thing.
  2. W

    Depression/post-op blues - open for all

    It can be a real roller coaster emotionally. I had my left hip replaced on October 12th. The surgery itself was traumatic. I reacted badly to the Celebrex and as a result they couldn't sedate me because I had severe nausea. I just was not prepared for the extreme body horror of it all...
  3. W

    THR Shari's Journey

    It's so good to hear that you are doing better. Just give yourself some grace as you ease back into resuming activities. I know it's way harder to do than say. I'm almost two months out from having a total hip replacement on my left side and a few weeks from having my right hip replaced...
Back
Top Bottom