Recent content by wardy

  1. wardy

    Anyone had a 2- phased TKR?

    Thanks ladies! Shall get the info, for you. I’m having a duvet day, feeling rather low but have found out I’m rescheduled for 29 th March. It appears the south west is on black alert, which obviously isn’t a good time to go into hospital.
  2. wardy

    Anyone had a 2- phased TKR?

    Hi, Well my operation has been cancelled again!! Thankfully I hadn’t finished all the calorific energy drinks that I was suppose to, when I saw the message from the hospital. From my understanding, the hospital is on opal alert, and there isn’t the beds. Yes, you understood me correctly what...
  3. wardy

    2018 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    March 8th for my knee surgery to my right knee. Start of a 2-phased operation. This shall be the first, which is the cutting and packing with spacers, and left a minimum of 2 months. Not had a TKR yet on the right knee. January 4th 2017 arthroscopy on right knee and 24th January a wash out...
  4. wardy

    Anyone had a 2- phased TKR?

    Thanks ever so much for your replies, getting anxious now!! I called the hospital on Monday, and as it stands is still going ahead this time. Needed to know, before I start taking the 3 calorific drinks that I have to take tomorrow and 2 on day of surgery. Plus washing in antibiotic lotion and...
  5. wardy

    Anyone had a 2- phased TKR?

    March 8. My date for the start of my surgeries for RTKR.
  6. wardy

    Anyone had a 2- phased TKR?

    I’m scheduled for the March 8, to have my joint removed and then packed with spaces impregnated with antibiotics. I was cancelled at the very last minute, on the 27th February after seeing the surgeon (leg marked), the anaesthetist, nurses and tagged. Was just about to have my pre-meds before...
Back
Top Bottom