Recent content by Vpage3

  1. V

    OATS - MACI Continuous Pain

    I called his surgery team Friday but never received a return call. I am going to push again Monday. He just keeps saying it is a bursae but hasn't taken any more xrays. He said I would have them at last appointment but pushed it out another 4 weeks. (Which that appt is now 2 weeks away) but I...
  2. V

    OATS - MACI Continuous Pain

    September 14, 2020 and March 23, 2021
  3. V

    OATS - MACI Continuous Pain

    in September 2020 I had a microfracture surgery in my left knee. Dr. was extremely hopeful for success due to my age, health, etc. Once he began operation he found a second defect and attempted to fix it as well. So, I came out of this surgery with an attempt at correcting a defect on my...
Back
Top Bottom