Recent content by vivianc

  1. vivianc

    Very anxious!

    I made it to the other side. I must say the experience was not bad at all. Not experiencing a lot of pain. It seems minimal compared to what I expected, so I am pleasantly surprised. Thanks all for giving me the much needed support before my surgery, it meant a lot. I will next post in the...
  2. vivianc

    Very anxious!

    Thanks all for the encourgement, I know this too will pass. I just recleaned the house, doubled checked my bag, laid out my clothes for tomorrow, got my pills ready to take for the next two months and now I think I'll go out to eat my last meal around 5 then call it a day.
  3. vivianc

    Very anxious!

    I woke up this morning very anxious, however, still positive about the light at the end of the tunnel. Tomorrow this time I should be on the recovery side. I just wish I could calm my nerves down. Any suggestions?
  4. vivianc

    Just under 3 Weeks to my first TKR....

    Good Luck Bob! You've got this!
  5. vivianc

    Just under 3 Weeks to my first TKR....

    Good luck! The countdown is NINE days! I am giving positive vibes for all. We can do this and come out on top!
  6. vivianc

    Just under 3 Weeks to my first TKR....

    I can feel you! I have 11 days before my surgery. I too have someone with me the 1st 5 days then, I'm on my own with 2 little dogs. Should be interesting. I am getting a little nervous about the pain afterwards but definitely can't wait to golf and bowl again. This year has kept me from...
  7. vivianc

    2019 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Thanks for adding me to this group.
  8. vivianc

    Total Knee Replacement

    7/8/2019 is my date!
Back
Top Bottom