Many thanks for replies! They are so helpful! In general, this site is an incredible source of belief that everything will be ok! I know many tkr successful stories around me inckuding my mom- she has replced both knees 13 and 10 years ago ans she is very happy and free of any pains! Wishing...
I had surgery on 4 August 2020 on the left knee. When I was 16, was hit by a truck when bicying in the mountains. After 2 surgeries and long recovery I was doing great, skiing, playing tennis and travelling a lot until 5 years back when I discivered heavy pains in my knee. Until TKR I had bad...
Hello to everyone!
I am very happy that I found this site as it is very informative. Unfortunatelly, there is no this kind of forum for TKR recovery patients in Lithuania and I found this site a great support for me. Unfortunately, I could not even imagine that the recovery will be so difficult...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.