Recent content by Valeri57

  1. V

    TKR Checking in....

    I’m definitely not pushing anything. Just doing the prescribed two sets of PT. My home PT never pushed me or hurt me at all. I use the machine (CPM) just twice a day since I can get to 120 on it but only 94 with my foot on the ground. It’s all going to take time I know. My best to everyone out...
  2. V

    TKR Checking in....

    almost at the one month mark....my surgery was on 11/5/2018. Recovery has met with no complications. Still using the CPM to stay limber. Using a cane but not all the time. A few instances of my knee buckling so I use it when I haven’t forgotten where I left it!!! Still housebound. No driving. I...
  3. V

    TKR Checking in....

    I had a total knee replacement.
  4. V

    TKR Checking in....

    I had my surgery on 11/5. So far doing okay except for some sleepless nights and pains in my operated leg near my ankle. My staples were removed yesterday and at least 4 were brutal!!! I’ve read that some have taken out their own staples and I cannot even imagine doing it especially if you have...
Back
Top Bottom