Recent content by Used2run

  1. Used2run

    THR Thigh pain 4 months after getting both hips replaced.

    Doing better but still hurts every day. Some days its only just a couple of "twinges" others I wake up hurting and it hurts all day. I have just accepted its gonna hurt at this point and take some advil if it gets bad. I notice you had yours last year. Did you just have one done? What is your...
  2. Used2run

    THR Thigh pain 4 months after getting both hips replaced.

    @C'mon I haven't had much success with Diclofenac but I'm considering trying it again. I do think it was a mistake to go back early but I had a major customer move. My doctor put me back on bed rest for 2 weeks about 1 month and 3 weeks in and I have taken lots of days off as needed...
  3. Used2run

    THR Thigh pain 4 months after getting both hips replaced.

    Thank you very much for your reply! It sounds like you are in a very similar situation as mine and what you describe is very similar to what I am experiencing. After a day going up an extension ladder it is pretty bad. I will research the psoas muscle. What do you take as an anti-inflammatory...
  4. Used2run

    THR Thigh pain 4 months after getting both hips replaced.

    Oops yes just both hips! Thankfully no knee problems, not sure why it says tkr in my signature as well. Please ask away =)
  5. Used2run

    THR Thigh pain 4 months after getting both hips replaced.

    Long time lurker thank you for all the wonderful information here! I am 35 and I had my right hip done on 1/14/18 after suffering from avascular necrosis. I had a relatively normal recovery except for the left starting hurting alot 2 days after surgery. Turns out I needed to get left done as...
Back
Top Bottom