My right knee replacement was on March 31, 2021
MUA was done on right knee on 5/19/2021
I'm seeing my surgeon next week to see if I can get some answers from him. I don't have many choices as far as surgeons to see around here.
I hope there is no revision!
I do have a pain doctor for my...
I'm 5 1/2 months out and still in considerable pain. My surgery was done March 31 of this year. The recovery hasn't been easy. I had to have an MUA done at about 6 weeks. It sort of helped, but I'm still experiencing stiffness in knee. I know I don't have full range of motion. My problem...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.