Tweefishy

4 degree right hip dyslasia (normal is 25-35). Asymptotic until druk driver slammed into me 8 yrs ago and shredded the cartilage. Asymptomatic until the catalyzing accident, explained only by the muscles I had from gymnastics, ballet, and biking somehow holding my leg in place despite my anatomy.
I've been dealing with a labral tear/ detachment and constant hip dislocation for 8 yrs despite PT, sheer determination, and will power to heal this thing without surgery. I cannot walk more than a few blocks, on good days, and not more Han a few steps in bad days, without dislocation. Life has been a constant depressing struggle since that God awful day. But something changed 3 months ago to where the pain was completely debilitating which is saying a lot from someone who's dealt with this level pain for 8 years. Total hip is being scheduled by a specialist in dysplasia. I'm inspired by your stories of recovery and getting your lives back. I hope I can add myself to the triumphant hippy list here, the sooner the better!
Birthday
Jan 16, 1976 (Age: 50)
Location
NorCal
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
Occupation
Biochemist/Quality Implementaion

Signature

THR June 15, 2015

Followers

Back
Top Bottom