Recent content by Tucker1

  1. T

    PKR Stretched MCL after PKR

    Dr said he had to go in and do a TKR.
  2. T

    PKR Stretched MCL after PKR

    Had no trouble before. He said because of it he has to go back in and have a TKR.
  3. T

    PKR Stretched MCL after PKR

    My PKR was August 16, 2021. It was on my left knee. The surgeon said he doesn’t know how it happened. My range of motion is 0 and 127. I am still in a LOT of pain and my leg bows out to the left. I kept saying my leg was crooked. Could this of happened in surgery?
  4. T

    PKR Stretched MCL after PKR

    I am 6 weeks out and doing worse. My Dr says my mcl is stretched out and he has to go back and do a whole knee replacement. How did this happen?
Back
Top Bottom