Recent content by tool guy

  1. T

    Bilateral TKR Grinding in knee joint after 8 months<

    Hi Roper, I was also hit with serious backpain after both surgeries in the form of sciatica that moved from the right side to the left side after the left was done. Thankfully as the hobbling and limping got better so did the sciatica. When I was able to sleep or rest on my stomach after a...
  2. T

    TKR My Personal Recovery Insights

    I did have the same surgeon for both procedures. He was very supportive and actually listened to me when I had questions or concerns. He also has a great bedside manner. I referred him to a few people and they liked him as well. I had some issues with icing that it would actually get painful...
  3. T

    TKR My Personal Recovery Insights

    I recently had a TKR on both knees (1st 9/11/18 and the second 8 weeks later 11/8/18) due to 50 years of abusing them with sports, a physical job and too many squats in the gym. I had put off the procedures for 5 years due to fear of surgery, and had dealt with constant pain and frequent knee...
Back
Top Bottom