Recent content by toffeymen23

  1. toffeymen23

    TKR Confused and unsure........

    Hi Jamie, To be honest I have done very little in stretching and bending my knee apart from changing from bent to straight. Purely just from changing position from lying to sitting just to change position to get comfy. This change of position would roughly be about every half hour-ish, I have...
  2. toffeymen23

    TKR Confused and unsure........

    ok that would be great as every bit of help is much appreciated, but dont like the sound of manipulation ?
  3. toffeymen23

    TKR Confused and unsure........

    Hi Mary, thanks for your reply. I would say no, my knee is not slowly improving. When I got it to 90 (this was roughly about 6/7 weeks after the op) it has never moved a millimetre since then, so obviously slightly worried
  4. toffeymen23

    TKR Confused and unsure........

    Tykey.........yes I think us Brits get left behind and left to our own devices. But on my other ops over the years on the same knee I've always had after care, support, physio etc etc but now I've had the major op just nothing, no help or advice just had TKR, sent home, then that's it nothing.....
  5. toffeymen23

    TKR Confused and unsure........

    Thanks for all the replies so far. Celle, I take on board what you have said about doing less but for the last 4 weeks I have literally done nothing. And the pain on the left hand outer side just seems to be getting worse not better, and feels weaker and weaker. Like if I move it in the...
  6. toffeymen23

    TKR Confused and unsure........

    Hi all, I am 41 and have had a TKR on my left knee on the 8th October 2013 so just over 4 months now. I know every person has different recovery times but really feel mine is not going so well. First of all I am a very fit slim build 41 year old male who is normally very active Since having...
Back
Top Bottom