Recent content by TNR #2

  1. T

    TKR Pain and frustration at 2+ years

    Thanks for the advice; definitely looking for new ortho doctor.
  2. T

    TKR Pain and frustration at 2+ years

    Hi all, Happy New Year, it’s been awhile since I’ve posted. My right knee replacement is now 2 years 6 months. Still having pain and swelling some days it hurts to walk or out any pressure on it; other time it painful when I first start walking on it. I have had a procedure to clean it out and...
  3. T

    TKR Pain and frustration at 2+ years

    Thanks For all of the support. I live in the Manvel, TX area. My surgeon is with Fondren orthopedics
  4. T

    TKR Pain and frustration at 2+ years

    Well I am 2 years out on 7/21, my right knee is still painful, sometimes it hurts to walk and sometimes the knee buckles; I have had several X-rays no infection no loosening of the replacement, even had spinal injections for my back. I am so frustrated, not sure what to do next.
  5. T

    TKR Pain and frustration at 2+ years

    Thank you for the encouragement
  6. T

    TKR Pain and frustration at 2+ years

    I am still having some pain and swelling. I am six months out. Had exray and Dr. Says there is no infection, outer portion of knee is still numb and I sometimes experience pulling behind the knee and tingling stings that come quickly and leave, I have pain down the shin and up the thigh...
  7. T

    TKR Dance53 Pre Op Thread

    Hi, I had my left knee done in 2014 the recovery and therapy was hard, but I can truly say I am glad I had the procedure done. I had my right knee done July 20, 2021. It has been extremely difficult, I am finally starting to see some benefits of having the surgery. Rest, take your pain meds, ice...
  8. T

    TKR Pain and frustration at 2+ years

    1st replacement was 12/2014 left knee, had the right knee done in July, reached out to my surgeon already. Thanks this really is a good support
  9. T

    TKR Pain and frustration at 2+ years

    Thanks for the information, my pt told me she thought that maybe part of the discomfort in the back of my knee
  10. T

    TKR Pain and frustration at 2+ years

    Surgery date was 7/20/21, I was feeling better and was not taking the pain meds, now I’m back taking pain and muscle relaxers. Is it possible to get a baker’s cyst in the replaced knee it appears I may have one as swelling in that area
  11. T

    TKR Pain and frustration at 2+ years

    Hi all, how’s it going for you all now. I’m at 10 weeks my surgery was July 20. I have been getting better, but I am having pain down the outer knee, calf, tibia, and back of knee pulls really bad, wondering why and what can be done, had gotten off pain meds, had to start them back.
  12. T

    TKR Pain and frustration at 2+ years

    Thanks for your response and encouragement. Yes I do PT , ice and elevate, I also back off PT when the knee is angry this one is much harder. Do you get the quick sharp pinpricks in and around your knee. Those are lots of fun. You are good if you’re managing without pain meds! Hope your...
  13. T

    TKR Pain and frustration at 2+ years

    Hi all, I had my second knee replacement 8 weeks ago. I am terribly uncomfortable, my entire leg and hip hurts. I can’t sleep and the pain meds has caused ringing in the ears and it never really helped the pain. I had my first replacement in 2014 and by week 8 I was up and rolling, this one has...
Back
Top Bottom