Recent content by Tman

  1. T

    Bilateral TKR bilateral knee replacement

    Well I ended up getting a total on both knees Doing ok can’t seem to find that right pain med yet hurts pretty bad and can’t sleep I hope I can get turned around
  2. T

    Bilateral TKR bilateral knee replacement

    Thank you all for the encouragement and information just letting the nervousness come and go it’s 8:45 Am here in Wyoming , going to hospital at noon still scared but I know I can do this
  3. T

    Bilateral TKR bilateral knee replacement

    Yes xeralto after surgery for 10 days then aspirin but had a blood test to see if Iam a clotter and haven’t found out yet surgery is tomorrow at 3pm
  4. T

    Bilateral TKR bilateral knee replacement

    Thank you both it’s my first time on this sort of blog thing
  5. T

    Bilateral TKR bilateral knee replacement

    Thank you no I do not know for sure but I believe spinal plus light general if that makes sense I have not got to talk to the sleep doctor yet. I live in casper Wyoming but I am having it done in Laramie Wyoming with premier bone and joint the same doctor repaired them in 14
  6. T

    Bilateral TKR bilateral knee replacement

    Thank you for replying most of my anxious thoughts are of fear of dying I have a young family , mostly what ifs like not waking up , blood clots and a whole lot of other what ifs FYI my implants are going to be Stryker
  7. T

    Bilateral TKR bilateral knee replacement

    Hello Iam new to all this iam having bilateral knee replacement 11/19/19 Any advice? Iam having second thoughts and a lot of anxiety with all that could happen
Back
Top Bottom