Recent content by tkr2022

  1. T

    TKR New redness after TKR

    Yeah, I’m glad they’re very reachable and it hasn’t spread. I’ve been taking Benadryl which is helping with the itching and also icing. The area is warm to touch compared to other part of the leg. Thanks for everyone’s response.
  2. T

    TKR New redness after TKR

    The rash has gotten more red today but hasn’t spread any further. Updated photo attached.
  3. T

    TKR New redness after TKR

    I just sent a picture to my OS. He was stumped by it, didn’t think it was an infection since I have good range of motion and no pain. He thought it’s possibly an allergic reaction to one of the medicines or the compression socks I was wearing. I’m told to monitor and send him a picture daily.
  4. T

    TKR New redness after TKR

    I had a TKR on my right leg on Oct 4, 2022. I had bruising after the surgery. The bruising and redness completely went away by the time I got my staples removed 8 days later. For the last 2 days though, my shin (starting from about 1 inch below the incision) has been itching beyond bearable...
Back
Top Bottom