TKR1022

TKR left on 10/22/21
Still not a good knee, and in 27 days it will be 2 years of this struggle.
1. when closing the surgeon did not Place the fat cap back onto the knee so there is a 1/2 golfball (looks like a lymphoma) at the top of my knee.
2. It appears as if the placement of the leg was not correctly aligned. Now my left foot turns in, catches on the back of the right foot and trips me. I wore out a spot on the left sneaker at the top right edge and a spot on the right sneaker at the back, just to the left of the heel because of this issue.
3. Despite a nickle allergy the surgeon dismissed it and used a prosthetic that had nickle “Ah, it’s not enough to cause any issues,” while waving his hand as if brushing away an insect.

The knee buckles, has sharp pain frequently but not consistently and
I feel like I can’t trust it.

8/31/2023 I had my right knee done. Night and day difference in pain, movement, etc. 91 degree for the bend (day 5) and 10 degrees off from straight. I can bear all my weight on this knee which makes lots of things easier. I can do stairs but they are a bit more challenging due to the issues remaining with that other knee.

Swelling is bad but improving each day.

If things keep going this well, I’ll be extremely happy and I believe the result will be exactly what I wanted.

Then it’s time to talk about revision surgery.

Any thoughts on revision surgery?
Birthday
Mar 25, 1958 (Age: 68)
Age
68
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
State/Province/County
ma

Contact

Yahoo! Messenger
Bmeyers325

Signature

Left Revision TKR - February 5, 2026
Right TKR - August 2024
Left TKR - October 22, 2021
Back
Top Bottom