Recent content by Tkitlgtli

  1. T

    Tkitlgtli's will be having a bilateral soon

    Wow, thanks for all the great advice! I'm quite nervous. However, in the last 2 weeks, I can tell the shot has worn off and I can barely walk sometimes. This is a busy time of the year for the garden and I don't know if I can even dig out my carrots or stand long enough to pick the raspberries...
  2. T

    Tkitlgtli's will be having a bilateral soon

    Hi InkedMarie, I work in an office - mainly on computer all day. I doroam the warehouse once in a while but don't need to. A coworker said she would pick me up when the doc says I can go back to work. I know I won't be able to drive too soon after. I'm pretty independent. My husband...
  3. T

    Tkitlgtli's will be having a bilateral soon

    Thank you everyone for the information. It's comforting to converse with all of you and hear your stories and advice. I'm quite anxious but I also know that I cannot continue to live this way. I have a great husband, friends, family and coworkers. So, that too is comforting. I'll update you...
  4. T

    Tkitlgtli's will be having a bilateral soon

    Great information on this site. I will be having a bilateral TKR soon (September 24th). Both knees are bone-on-bone. I had the new longer-lasting cortisone shot early June and it's been a life-saving. However, it has worn off. I live in MN and am an avid gardener. Having the shot got me...
  5. T

    Bilateral TKR Where to begin??? Let’s start on day one!

    Great to hear you are doing so well 2@atime. I have been reading your entries. I will be having a BTKR soon. Both knees are Bone-On-Bone. I had the new longer-lasting cortisone shot early June and it's been a life-saving. However, it has worn off. I live in MN and am an avid gardener. Having...
Back
Top Bottom