Thank you for asking Layla, I am now very close to my 6 weeks post opp! So here is the follow up : I phoned on the Monday after painful weekend my surgeon's rooms and they put a message through to him. I went and saw GP later in the afternoon...wasn't very helpful. But got a call on Tuesday to...
Its 3 and a half weeks post opp and I woke up 3 mornings this week around 4.30am in terrible groin pain and lower left back pain. Im doing my exercises and walking on both crutches still. I found if I feel good and walk with one crutch I pay for it in the early hours. I have been in bed taking...
Thank you for all the reply and support. I am mostly lying down in bed or sitting in bed. Sitting on a chair is not very comfortable and hip gets sore. If I want to sit at diningroom table to eat with family...do I need to elevate my legs?
My surgery was on 3rd Feb 2021 so 3 weeks today.
I...
I am now 3 weeks post Left THR posterior and I am sore at night at the front of hip mostly. And my heel of operated leg starts to pain during the night too. (I do sleep on my back with pillow between legs).
Is posterior recovery just slower than anterior.?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.