Recent content by Thumbless1

  1. T

    THR Robotic posterior RTHR 9/7/21

    I am now 10 days out. I have been doing way too much and got yelled at by my PT. She told me to stay home for a few days and do nothing. It’s hard when Im used to running around all of the time. I tried weaning off the Gabapentin but realized it was too early. I have some pain in the glute area...
  2. T

    THR Robotic posterior RTHR 9/7/21

    How long until you were able to drive? I’m now 6 days out. I am able to walk around the house without any assistance most of the time. I do have some groin pain. I have my 2nd PT tomorrow
  3. T

    THR Robotic posterior RTHR 9/7/21

    Hi! Just had mine done today, Sept 7th. Surgeon said it went great. I had the robotic knee replacement on the same side on April 14th 2021. I have a lot of pain in the groin area and my leg is pretty swollen. Pain meds are working though. Going to read through everyone’s posts about their...
Back
Top Bottom