thebbmurphy

I am a 52 year old woman scheduled for a TKR of the right knee next month. I do not have a lot of arthritis, but ever since the age of 11 when I injured my knee it has been downhill. I had open knee surgery for chondromalacia when I was 18. In my 30's I had 3 ligament surgeries, I had surgery to clean out cartilage followed by another surgery for a hematoma that had formed shortly after. In 2011 I had an acl reconstruction from a car accident, then I developed septic arthritis a month later which necessitated surgery to debride the knee. Now, even though I cannot climb or walk down stairs, walk our dog I find that I am second guessing my decision. I am on narcotics for the pain, which no longer do much. I am scared, but want to be able to enjoy life again. Has anyone else worried that they were making the right decision?
Birthday
Jul 6, 1962 (Age: 64)
Location
Seminole, Florida
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
Occupation
disabled

Signature

Right TKR October 13, 2014

Following

Followers

Back
Top Bottom