Recent content by Texastooter

  1. T

    TKR LTKR May 12

    How many weeks do we keep icing? My ltkr was may 12th. I only iced once today. Am I bad?
  2. T

    TKR LTKR May 12

    I went to my post-op appointment yesterday. I got a refill on oxycodone to allow me to sleep. I got a good night's sleep. YA! I can take a bath in one week...if I can get out of the tub. We will see. I have 5 and 107 bending capabilities. Yeah, there are words for that but I don't feel like...
  3. T

    TKR LTKR May 12

    Well, I'm still on one hydrocodone at might. Without it, the pain just increases and I can't sleep. I take just Tylenol and Advil during the day. Has anyone been successful at getting off opioids at night yet? I want to drive and teach but my brain is still too foggy
  4. T

    TKR LTKR May 12

    I had a ltkr on May 12. I'm off my walker. Still icing, still doing pt, taking oxycodone. I am so worried about getting addicted to it. I take 3-4 in a 24 hours period now. That's all I can think about. I want to drive. I didn't know it was going to be such a long recovery. This surgery is no...
Back
Top Bottom