Recent content by texasbob

  1. T

    Ankle Supinated and looking at a TAR, and would love some advice.

    @NewlyHip - You're solidly in the bullseye with that post. That's what I'm looking for. Someone that has had this issue and the surgeon(s) they used. I've found it impossible to search online for a specific issue, and I've yet to find a surgeon, or team of surgeons that will consult via...
  2. T

    Ankle Supinated and looking at a TAR, and would love some advice.

    @Jaycey Thanks. The additional information I have about issues concerning supination I got was from some medical personnel in the NE. I actually haven't found a single thing about it on the internet. Hence, my question here. I've been supinated my entire life. And there is no question that...
  3. T

    Ankle Supinated and looking at a TAR, and would love some advice.

    A couple of surgeons have said it's not an issue, but a bit of research leads me to believe it could be adding side stresses to the device leading to earlier failure. Anyone here had the procedure (or not) that was supinated?
Back
Top Bottom