Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Texas Girl
When I was a teenager, I was hit by a car which crushed my pelvis and my right hip. The car rolled over my stomach and severed all the nerves leaving the crest of my hip exposed. I recovered and have been just fine untilil the last year and a half. Now I am having a total hip replacement on Dec. 18th and can't wait!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.