Recent content by Tennisboii

  1. Tennisboii

    TKR Tennisboii's Recovery Thread

    Yep me too. This was six on the right right and 3 on the left. Replacement for left is sept 8
  2. Tennisboii

    TKR Tennisboii's Recovery Thread

    Anyone able to tell me how long they experienced the numbness, hot areas, and sore spots around the replacement site
  3. Tennisboii

    TKR Tennisboii's Recovery Thread

    I’m an Uber/Lyft driver/full time student at UCF, unemployment is paying me more not to work, so until dec 21 I’ll just rehab and work on 4 of my last 8 classes, that’s when my benefits run out.
  4. Tennisboii

    TKR Tennisboii's Recovery Thread

    Is there anything I can do to help with the itchyness and numb feelings around the incision site?
  5. Tennisboii

    TKR Tennisboii's Recovery Thread

    Boredom has settled in all I do is sleep,excersise, ice and watch tv. 4 classes next semester since I can’t work. So sept-mid dec will be busy with that, I can’t wait for 1-2 years from now when it’ll be just no arthritis pain like it has for so long. How do I keep myself from going crazy, and...
  6. Tennisboii

    TKR Tennisboii's Recovery Thread

    10 oxy,every 4 hours,tylenol,extra strength. Every 6 Hours, and a muscle relaxer.
  7. Tennisboii

    TKR Tennisboii's Recovery Thread

    Hi everybody. Got my dressing over the staples removed. They said it looks great. Got my drugs bumped up but omg leg hurts more now. I’m told the first two weeks are the worse? I am hoping once these staples come out it doesn’t hurt as much so much long? Thanks to the moderator for the...
  8. Tennisboii

    TKR Tennisboii's Recovery Thread

    Great tip. I’ll make sure to use a towel between the skin and pads
  9. Tennisboii

    TKR Tennisboii's Recovery Thread

    I ordered an ice water cooler machine I had about 15 years ago with my first ACL operation. I’m told this will help quite a bit with my knee replacement pain recovery. Anyone else used them?
  10. Tennisboii

    TKR Tennisboii's Recovery Thread

    Thanks guys, it helps. Hope I can help people too
  11. Tennisboii

    TKR Tennisboii's Recovery Thread

    Great info guys, I forced myself onto a cane after 2 dys and it is very painful. I have gone back to the walker and I plan on using it a long time so my knee vN heal itself, all, I’m doing is stressing it. Thanks for the info guys!
  12. Tennisboii

    TKR Tennisboii's Recovery Thread

    5 days since surgery, pretty sure they are under medicating me since poop fairy came faster than usual. All this fear of narcotics by drs, makes us patients suffer more. Such a broken system. I put PT on hold for a week, just WAY WAY to swollen, it would be a waste of visits, and I still got...
  13. Tennisboii

    TKR Tennisboii's Recovery Thread

    Tylenol extra strength 2 tabs every 6 hours
  14. Tennisboii

    TKR Tennisboii's Recovery Thread

    All they have me on is oxycodone 5 mg immediate released tabs, 1 every 4 hours for pain.. also taking Tylenol.
  15. Tennisboii

    TKR Tennisboii's Recovery Thread

    Hi. Yeah I read it. I know sleep is gonna be tough for a while. I’m basically doing ankle pumps and moving enough to try and not get to stiff. All this stuff I hear about Scaring scared me. But after 72 hours I, just to swollen to do much. I have a super positive outlook, so that helps, I...
Back
Top Bottom