Recent content by Tennis1

  1. T

    TKR 6 months in

    Hi Jockette & thanks Forced bend: I need to increase how far I can bend my knee so I can fit inside my kayak and feel normal, also don't want Scar tissue to build-up and never be able to bend very far. My knee can only bend 115° now. I have 2 friends that had there knee done with only a 90° bend...
  2. T

    TKR 6 months in

    Thanks Roy I have pain allmost all the time. Haven't Noticed any swelling and heat seems to feel better. Nights are hard. It hurts laying on my back, leg straight. (have to hang it off the side of bed). My daily regimen: start the day with a hot Epsom salt bath 30 minutes. recumbent exercise...
  3. T

    TKR 6 months in

    Thanks Templar I would like to add water walking to my regime. Hot Epson salt Bath seemed to help a lot and last time I play tennis I taped my new knee with athletic tape which helped
  4. T

    TKR Pain two years after TKR

    I too am feeling pain when trying to work on knee flexion. my pain seems it radiate down the tibia/calf bone while holding a bend, then all around the patellar when straighten my leg.
  5. T

    TKR 6 months in

    Thanks for your response. My Total left Knee Replacement was preformed on june 15, 2020. I'm 64 & ride bicycles & play tennis alot.
  6. T

    TKR 6 months in

    Walking around and going upstairs in fine but when I try to force a bend and hold it then when I go to straighten my leg hurts. I would love to know what's going on inside my knee that causes that to happen
Back
Top Bottom