Recent content by ted

  1. T

    knee replacement - young person

    Thank you again for your reply and information! I will take it onboard, and reply with what happens after my consultation :-)
  2. T

    knee replacement - young person

    Hello Josephine, Thank you for your helpful information, posted about the mosaic-plasty procedures, unfortunately after contacting that department I have been told I would not be considered because my issues are caused by disease and not trauma! Will be going to see my original...
  3. T

    knee replacement - young person

    Hi Josephine, Thank you for your reply, and your link. I am in Mid-Wales. Regards
  4. T

    knee replacement - young person

    I am a 20 year old man, requiring a knee replacement. Have been told I am too young for this procedure and basically nothing else can be done. I would like to hear from any other people who are or know of someone experiencing similar problems or have had surgery. My knee has no cartilage and...
Back
Top Bottom