Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
TCB
I am a Musician! I am also retired after 30 years with Xerox as a technician on their various all in one devices. Constantly up and down to my knees throughout my Career, and on my feet onstage as a working musician. I live with my wife Sheryl and my Dachshund/Chihuahua mix Marcela aka Marci. I am a vocalist/guitarist, and can’t wait to get back onstage. Peace and Love
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.