Recent content by tandmcox88

  1. tandmcox88

    TKR Left knee replacement March 6, 2020

    Thank you all for the responses. I’m now 15 days post op. I still can’t bend my knee when walking. It is almost like the signal is not getting from the brain to the knee. I did have a different in home PT the rest of this past week. It was much much better. She didn’t push me and gave me...
  2. tandmcox88

    TKR Left knee replacement March 6, 2020

    Hi y’all. I thought I’d come back to bonesmart to see if I have any surgery twins. I had my left knee replacement surgery on Friday March 6, 2020. The pain is tremendous and my home physical therapist has been horrible. I was told I had been given a nerve block, however when I woke up in...
  3. tandmcox88

    THR Right hip problems^

    @Josephine Sure ask away.
  4. tandmcox88

    THR Right hip problems^

    Yes that's where the pain is. If I'm sitting in a chair with my legs up, it hurts the front upper thigh to lift my leg up. Wow under 40 is great news.
  5. tandmcox88

    THR Right hip problems^

    @Josephine Hi My BMI IS about 43%, 246 5 foot 6. Pain is just WR2F. The pop was Y/ZR2B. I'm hoping the new ortho will work with me. Send me for xrays and or MRI to see what is going one. @Layla Thank you. I had gastric bypass to help me lose the weight. I still have about 100 to loose...
  6. tandmcox88

    THR Right hip problems^

    Hi y'all, it has been a while since I have posted. I had my right hip replaced December 2, 2014. During the surgery the muscle tore off the bone causing an avulsion fracture. It has never felt right. Leg feels longer, surgeon say it is not longer. Several attempts at physical therapy...
  7. tandmcox88

    Hip Wearing out, not even 2 years old.

    @Josephine I emailed you the photos and they are all named by date they were taken. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.
  8. tandmcox88

    Hip Wearing out, not even 2 years old.

    @Josephine I tried that first and it said the pictures were to large of a file. Any other suggestions?
  9. tandmcox88

    Hip Wearing out, not even 2 years old.

    I have a CD with all the xrays. I saved the two and then cropped them to make them the correct size to post and posted them.
  10. tandmcox88

    Hip Wearing out, not even 2 years old.

    @Josephine Here are the Xrays on March of last year and then the one from the other day.
  11. tandmcox88

    Hip Wearing out, not even 2 years old.

    Yup that's why I'm trying to get approved for weight Loss surgery.
  12. tandmcox88

    Hip Wearing out, not even 2 years old.

    Thank you Jaycey. Joshphine my weight at the time of surgery was 330's, in Jan. 2016 it was up to 375 as since the surgery my health has gone horribly. I have just now started back to a gym. Now I am 346-358 depending on who's scale you choose to go by. I am 5 foot 6 inches. I will get the xrays...
  13. tandmcox88

    Hip Wearing out, not even 2 years old.

    Hi yall, I have not been on in a while because I was dealing with other health issues. I went to my orthopedic surgeon to have my left hip check due to a fall and new groin pain. My right hip was replaced December 2, 2014. They of course did new xrays while I was there. The doctor comes in and...
Back
Top Bottom