tandmcox88

Hi
I am happily married to my love for 26 years. Mom of 2 and Grandma to 1 and my second will be here the end of May. Owned by a Boston terrier. We love traveling and camping.
Two years ago I started having right hip pain. Diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis 1 year ago. Failing on all medications so far. Hip MRI showed bone marrow edema, a cyst, and bone on bone. Dec. 2 2014 I was schedule for a Right total Hip replacement. Due to the medications I have been on and the pain in the past two years I have gained 150 pounds. My prayers and goals are to fully recuperate and get back to the Gym as I was in the gym every day sometimes twice until this occurred.
Birthday
Jun 30, 1970 (Age: 56)
Location
Florida
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
Occupation
Charge Capture Specialist

Signature

Tina
Left TKR - March 6, 2020
Right THR December 2, 2014.

Followers

Back
Top Bottom