Recent content by sweetbee

  1. sweetbee

    Bilateral TKR Opening in my scar 5 months PO

    Well, this is embarrassing :flabber: This morning the lines were gone and I’m pretty sure I know what caused them. It had to have been some kind of reaction to the new bandaids I used. The lines matched up perfectly!! LOL I wasn’t able to reach the Dr but left a message. Thanks so much for...
  2. sweetbee

    Bilateral TKR Opening in my scar 5 months PO

    Well…we were supposed to be heading back on the 21st but decided on Thursday (before the knee started looking angry) to stay until Saturday. About an hour ago I tested positive for Covid (yikes!) so now I’m not sure when I can get back. I’m in Playa del Carmen and there’s a hospital quite close...
  3. sweetbee

    Bilateral TKR Opening in my scar 5 months PO

    Thank you. I think he’s going to be surprised to hear from me 5 months after surgery. I have a feeling this doesn’t happen too often.
  4. sweetbee

    Bilateral TKR Opening in my scar 5 months PO

    Thank you. I suspected that a call to my surgeon was what I needed to do. Luckily it’s only my right knee. I had an issue with spitting a stitch on my left knee but with extra attention, it cleared up just fine. I wish I had been writing about my recovery all along. I always thought I’d...
  5. sweetbee

    Bilateral TKR Opening in my scar 5 months PO

    Hello I had bilateral TKR in October and things have been quite uneventful until recently when part of my scar opened up. I have always been slow to heal so I wasn’t too concerned. I just kept it clean and covered for the most part. I just figured it was another stitch my body was trying to...
  6. sweetbee

    2022 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    I’m booked for Bilateral TKR on October 19. I’m excited and terrified. I have a genetic collagen disorder so I’m not sure what to expect but I’m definitely hoping for the best.
Back
Top Bottom